The Vesta offers upscale fabric and premium deck-on-deck design with a full range of motion. Features 3.5 back travel. Vesta is technology ready with Bluetooth and WiFi compatibility. This bed also includes underbed lighting, and comes with a backlit wireless remote with preset zero gravity and anti-snore positions, 2 programmable memory positions, and 4 sleep enhancement wave modes. The Vesta is voice control ready and an optional elevation kit is available.
- Full Range Positions Head/Foot Up & Down
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- Simultaneous Head and Foot Movement
- German Engineered Motor
- Stand-by Mode is Ultra-Energy Efficient
- Strong Angle Iron and Steel Tubular Frame Construction
- Utilizes Motor Noise Displacement for quieter use
- Features Dynamic Force a patented lift mechanism that is twice as efficient as competition and allows bed to become stronger as it rises
- Safety Plus Features
- Zero Pull Force
- Pinch Free Zones
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Protection
- LED Under-bed Lighting
- Up to 3.5 of back travel
- Upscale Charcoal Upholstery Fabric
- Premium Deck-on-Deck Design
- Recessed Steel Legs Allow for Heights of 8, 11.5 and 15
- Wireless Back-lit Ergonomic Remote Control with Built-In LED Flashlight
- One Touch Flat Button
- Controllable via the Bluetooth Comfort Base App
- 2 Programmable Memory Positions
- 2 Preprogrammed Positions
- Zero Gravity
- Sleep Enhancement Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.